The Relationship Mastery Guidelines has nine basic steps and is a Service to Others method based in the Law of One to cultivate GSF Behavior, while reaping the mutual energetic benefits of experiencing more spiritual connection, and increased love and appreciation returning back from others to you. Without attachment or expectation this happens naturally when you follow some basic guidelines. In certain areas where we have asked for “spiritual growth” beyond anything else, we may have periods where we are undergoing deep testing to our personal truth and personal beliefs. Eventually we all are able to be in this world, yet not of it, and have fulfilling, loving and appreciative bonds shared with others, whether in groups or personal relationships.
Improving our Compassionate communication with others, improving our relating skills, personally and in group dynamics, is a skill set that will go a long way to serve your mission. With that in mind we set forth a few guidelines to remember when communicating with others or relating with others.
Nine Steps to Mastery:
1. Self-Responsibility – Being able to own your own emotional conflicts without blame or projection upon another person by making it their fault. Do not assume that you know anything about that person that can be judged for what you cannot see or really know about them, as you have not walked in their shoes. When feeling upset towards somebody else, restore balance to your heart and aura by lovingly holding boundaries without violating other’s boundaries, by expecting them to resolve your conflict. Be willing and open to learn what the real issue is that has created the conflict. As most of the time, we're upset about something deep down from our own inner fears and it's not what it appears to be. By going deeper and reflecting on forgiveness of ourselves and forgiveness of others, while allowing the time and space needed to heal, helps to neutralize the conflict in most cases.
2. Conservation - Being able to discern the right use of action harnesses precious time and life force so that we can all be more effective and impactful in our lives. Cultivate the wisdom of knowing when to engage and when not to engage with others in conflicting circumstances or dramas. No person needs to justify their existence or choices to another person or really needs to care what other people think of them. Attempt to stay clear of emotional drama or emotional tantrums by not engaging with them. It means that you do not feed the drama to escalate into chaos or further disruption. Dark energies and dark forces use emotional drama to instigate schisms and chaos between yourself and others. Making all of us especially in this spiritual family less effective by scattering our energies and generating more confusion. When we learn to conserve our energy, it means we have a stronger focus and one becomes more effective and productive in their lives. When we learn conservation skills, we actually gain more resources and a deeper connection with our spiritual source. If we waste time and we waste energy, we reach an energy threshold that cannot be increased or circulated. This potentially drains us and therefore dissipates the positive influence and positive frequencies we intended to circulate back into the environment. When we are scattered with our personal energies, this makes us less effective and impactful in the world.
3. Respond – In the moment, learn how to choose your response rather than react to life events, people and challenging circumstances. Reaction and impulses are subconscious programming and it mostly operates from a preconceived idea of fear or mind control. Observe the reactions inside of your body, in regard to yourself and others, and ask your body to show you the story of where the impulses are coming from. The memory that is behind the subconscious program of that reaction. As one learns to enquire about the reactions that you automatically generate, much is learned about our body consciousness and this can effectively be healed and cleared from continuing the reaction or trigger. Emotional catharsis techniques and much of the ES Core Triad practices include several steps to help release the story, clearing the memory from the body so it can return to a new pattern which is free of automatic and reactive pain. Choosing forgiveness, choosing kindness, choosing compassion and working on choosing self-love and self-acceptance is all a decision one has the power to make in every moment. By choosing your responses, you are gaining control over yourself.
4. Reverence – All beings have the right to exist and to co-exist. By learning there are mutual benefits present between all relationships and by respecting each person's right to exist is a demonstration of reverence for life. Reverence for life force and for God force in all of its aspects and in all of its permutations. We choose to avoid behaviors of criticism or presumption, or being disrespectful with harmful accusations in order to gain control or to manipulate others, such as by giving unsolicited advice or placing demands. Learn to live and let live.
5. Humility – By knowing our place in the universe and the role we play, one acts in humility, knowing that all is a part of the God source. All is equal in the love of God and no being, no person is judged as better or worse, higher or valued more than any other. By acting from humility and from devoting yourself to spiritual service when you are called upon to do something, this is an action of stewardship in humility that you accept the job given. There is no self-entitlement given in spiritual service. Entitlement is a distortion of spiritual ambition and negative ego that feels superior to others. And if self-entitlement is left unchecked in leadership, it will result in a correction or what is known as a root downfall.
6. Discernment – Without using ego judgment test the personal resonance of people, events and circumstances that you choose to engage with or exchange with, determining which is either aligned to your person or not aligned to your person, in that moment. There is no right or wrong answer, only personal resonance and choice. That answer may change continually in different timelines depending on when you ask the question and what powers of discernment are cultivated. Learning personal discernment builds our necessary boundaries to discover what is productive and supportive for fulfilling our spiritual path or not. Discernment allows for continual productive growth and for the effective use of our personal energies and focused attention. By upholding our personal boundaries and applying discernment towards all things that we focus our energy and our attention upon, we are more effectively managing our consciousness and life force.
7. Direct Knowing – By feeling in the moment what the energy is communicating, or what the environment is communicating to you, suspend linear thought and surrender mental chatter to feeling of what you know in that present moment of time. This is direct knowing, breathing in the moment, feeling the energy signature in the environment will open our higher senses to allow the energy to give our body impressions and information without words. When being present, higher knowing becomes connected with you at all times. What you know now in this moment is all you will ever need to move forward. Breathe and take in what is in front of you now as direct knowing. Every moment in the feeling of the direct knowing will be available to you in the present. Generally, we know much more in the feeling of the moment, than we mentally acknowledge ourselves for. Pay attention to what is in front of you. What does now feel like. Let the energy and the feeling response give information and insight to your heart and intuitive feelings.
8. Surrender – By being present in the moment, and surrendering to the now, judgments and future expectations of others are completely dissolved. Every connection or personal contact holds an opportunity for growth and learning. Attempt to neutralize polarity thinking and division by asking for the deeper meaning, the needed change or lesson of growth that is inherent in a circumstance, especially one that appears or feels painful to you. Surrendering to the now moment and feeling the feelings, while holding unconditional love allows greater acceptance to neutralize painful or confusing situations. If we constrict in a defensive posture or hold on to defend the situation, it amplifies the negativity of that situation and makes that situation vulnerable to interference and superimposed wills. Learn to let go and let God.
9. Be True to You – Honor your entire being and honor your life force, inquire and put forth the effort to know the contents of your heart and higher purpose for spiritual growth And only really give to others what feels joyful and aligned for your person. Do you not bargain yourself away or sacrifice your truth however, do not avoid tasks that build discipline of the personal character. Ask your multi-dimensional selves what they need to feel balanced and peaceful as you pay attention to your energetic and physical well-being. Generating love and kindness to ourselves as a loving but firm self-parent is a part of spiritual maturity. It is important to give generously to the inner child with acknowledgement and loving appreciation of witnessing the inner child’s experiences. See Be True to You.
As we go through our emotional clearing process, sometimes it’s very helpful to complete the following relationship closure exercise. This exercise is very helpful in resolving crystallized patterns in the body by stating intentions and declarations that you are forgiving, releasing and closing this particular relationship. As well, if trauma, emotional fears or other abhorrent energies were present during any relationships , this also gets recorded as cellular memories in your energy field and can cause long term problems well beyond the physical closure of the relationship.
Any time we experience shock or trauma it creates a memory imprint or residue in our energy field. To fully resolve, heal and clear these issues, recorded as imprints and/or traumas in our physical body and other energy body systems, we need to become aware of that imprint/ trauma in bringing it to the surface and allowing it to be released fully and with intention. Generally, I have found this helps clear and release emotional blocks much more effectively, efficiently and rapidly than traditional talk therapy.
Relationship Closure Exercise:
For this exercise, you will need a pad of paper and a pen or pencil. So, as you are ready with your pen and your pad of paper, let’s begin the series of questions.
When you are ready, take a deep breath, 12D Shield and quite your mind and allow yourself to prepare for this exercise.
Ask yourself if there is any human being or circumstance in your life that you need to forgive or resolve?
Bring up that person or circumstance to mind. Feel the story, feel the memory, what that feels like.
And now we’re going to ask the following questions and as that question is asked, you write out completely your answer. On your piece of paper you allow yourself to write and express all that you need to, allow it all to come out, let yourself feel your feelings until you feel complete with that question.
For each person and each circumstance, here are four questions to ask yourself and to write out and express completely.
1. The first question is to list all of your resentments toward that person or towards that circumstance.
2. The second question is to list all your regrets towards that person or circumstance.
3. The third question is to write all unsaid or undelivered communications towards that person or circumstance.
4. The fourth question is to communicate and describe anything you would have wanted to acknowledge that person for, but you did not.
When you feel complete and have written everything that you feel you need to, burn the paper, in a safe place, of course, and invocate the following out loud:
I address my greater God self for final release and disposition. Please witness my declaration of power. I rescind any and all vows and contracts I have taken, anyone in this body has taken and anyone in my genetic lineage has taken pertaining to any vow of illusion, separation and disharmony. Remove and clear all negative beliefs, negative implants, ancestral patterning, genetic patterning, and improper karmic attachments to ______________ (insert the name of the person), known or unknown to me.
I claim my divine inheritance and self sovereign god power now. I now declare these vows and contracts as null and void in this incarnation and all incarnations across space and time, all parallel realities, parallel universes, alternate realities, alternate universes, all planetary systems, all source systems, all dimensions and the void.
Spirit; please release all structures, devices, entities, orientations or effects associated with this relationship through vow or agreement now.
Beloveds in deep love and gratitude, thank you. And so it is.
One interesting factor to note is the energetic and physical act of sexuality and its implications on the energy field. The sharing of fluids between two people creates a spiritual bond or cord of energy that cannot be broken energetically, unless made aware of, cleared of conflict and transmuted. So psychological bonds may be broken once a serious relationship has ended, however, the spiritual energetic cord still continues to exist. These cords are like electrical wires with energy passing back and forth through them, the power based on the depth and intensity of the connection. It is also important to understand that the thoughts and emotions held or the state of consciousness you are holding when you are having sex is what you are implanting into your partner. Naturally being in love, holding loving thoughts with the desire to serve your partner is the goal when you are energetically blending at this level with another being. The incredible emotional impact of love as a force shared and blended in a soul union can burn off karma and even contribute an amazing force of transformation for others. Understanding these karmic bonds you create with people every time you have a sexual interaction surely creates more discernment in one’s choices for a partner. This ALSO includes all masturbatory practices where fantasy plays a role. This too creates energetic cords with these folks, and, likewise creates energetic miasma and dross in the energy bodies and fields of BOTH beings.
Further, for people that may have experienced sexual trauma, this releasing technique can be most helpful in beginning the process of liberating ones self from the life long bonded trauma that occurs. If you have experienced sexual trauma, in any of it's many permutations, please go to the PTSD, Abduction & Trauma page on this website for further information.
Please be discerning with your sexual energy!
Etheric Attachment Cords (energetic ties) commonly form between people, places, timelines and objects, especially when the connections are deeply emotional in nature. These attachments clairvoyantly appear as long thin stringy cords, like great long etheric telephone wires. When these Attachments remain between people they can become a conduit for draining energy from the filled to the empty. Generally this is usually from the person who has made the effort consciously or unconsciously to energize the one who is an energetic vampire. These cords can also send and receive pain, guilt, fear and any number of thoughts and feelings that may not even be yours. Also traumas experienced at various times in one’s life may create cording and fracture your energy to split off and be depleted into the past at the source event. Hence the importance of being present in the eternal “now” moment as one has available all energetic resources when the Consciousness is aware in present time. Much illness and imbalance is caused from depleted energy resources meant for the present moment use, however, the mental body is whirring in obsession over pain from the past experience leaving the body severely depleted.
Losing Energy through Cords
It is possible many times these cords drain away energy from your etheric body where the attachment is attached, depleting the area of chi and leading to imbalance or disease. Often these problems can be perceived as a psychic attack when strong emotions flare up. You can muscle test or utilize a pendulum/guidance to be clear whether what you are feeling is in fact an attachment and then take steps to clear and release.
The more attachments you carry, the more conduits for potential problems and loss of energy in your field. This will also slow your vibrational increase in one’s efforts to evolve as your light body is trying to build more gridwork to maintain that energy level and vibration. Releasing attachments with unconditional love through Forgiveness and Self Acceptance goes hand in hand with spiritual growth.
Attachments that form may be imbalanced or conflicted emotions that we are carrying in our beliefs and/or connections to others. Lacking awareness of our personal boundaries we give away pieces of ourselves energetically due to guilt, conditional love and allow our power to be drained when we conform to another’s expectations of us without allowing acceptance for who we are at the authentic levels. To fully release cording's one must be able to identify and do an honest inventory of personal emotional behavior and habits. Any conflicting emotions should be separated out. If one is confusing love with support into co-dependence, or taking responsibility for others happiness, then you are opening yourself up to invasion by others, the ambiguities of these inter-relationships may prevent you from fully cutting the cords. Examining one’s true self in comparison to the subtle abuses we are exposed to from external sources, such as our upbringing, religion, societal expectations and other programming is important to gain clarity towards regaining our personal autonomy, sovereignty and freedom.
Emotional Wounds Vulnerable to Cording
As a practitioner in energetic healing it has been clear for me that emotional conflicts left unresolved from the past will create sympathetic response in organs, tissues, areas of the body where the trauma may be “projected” and stored energetically within all layers of the body and its field. That particular event of perceived trauma or suffering will be lodged as a “dark” clump of negative goo or tar like energy, sometimes with multi-cords, layers of attachments to various other life experiences that triggered the same response sourced at the original event of trauma. This compounds the original trauma with even more accumulated debris and to my inner vision appears something like a dark clumpy octopus with tentacles sourced at various timelines and events that trigger the source dark clump of energy to activate the emotional body to experience further pain sensations. Commonly I experienced with clients the perception of a sensation of a deep wound of trauma, let’s say as example, established as a very young child. The trauma timeline at the age of the child gets splintered, a piece of the soul’s spirit fragments off from the pain of the experience and shuts down various energy functions that develop into psycho-spiritual wounds later as an adult.
Deep wounds left unresolved make a pathway from the energy bodies to the physical body and lodge and store the trauma patterns cellularly and the physical body starts to create imbalance unique to the incarnates genetics, ancestral/karmic patterns and other factors. Emotional release, soul retrieval and additional physical bodywork, as in neuromuscular re-structuring, is needed when the wounds are deep and held for a long period of time.
Cords used in Manipulating Emotions
I have witnessed an energetic entity, spirit attachments, multiple personalities or just a dark being latched on to this “wound” and manipulating the emotional response to that of its desire rather than to its unaware subject. This is why clearly it is important to break outside the 3D box we have been conditioned as our absolute reality and understand these dynamics and not allow anything uninvited in your energy field. The simple antidote to these phenomena is maintaining your personal power with the built in god-awareness you have in you, your intuitive faculties, and stating your right to command personal space. You will need to be responsible for your healing in roder for it to be permanent. Many times your inner child or sub-personalities will be sabotaging you from emotionally repressed and built up fears.
Necessity of Strong Energetic Boundaries
The more attachments we carry, the more conduits we have for potential problems and loss of energy in our personal gridwork, so again, all energetic imbalance and disease really starts getting created through the higher template structures, through the etheric body. When medical intuitives and clairvoyants can start to see imbalance in the etheric body then that means the next step is going to be in a physical manifestation, if it hasn't manifested already. So working with the etheric template fields is extremely, extremely important, you can avoid imbalances in your physical if you start working with the etheric template body through Spiritual Housekeeping and clearing it again, up and out.
Cords can be formed when we allow our power to be drained when we are conforming to another's expectations of us. So any time we are not fully in our authentic Soul power by accepting who we are at the deepest authentic levels, and that's the big Mind Control program in the third dimension, we have been trained, conditioned to be programmed, that if it is successful, whatever the expectation is coming from in the social or family types of belief structures, this is where these cords also form.
Attachments can be created when we’re not in our personal power and this is why it's so important to really be self-aware in our behaviors, spend Meditation time getting to know who we really are, as well being conscious in all interactions and in our relationship with others. I believe that many times if we are lacking awareness in our own energetic boundaries, we will be easily corded and drained by an assortment of parasitic energies.
It is important to know is that in the release of these karmic debts and these karmic cords is, that one of the most potent frequencies, tones and colors to use to release these karmic cording's is, Forgiveness. YES - the energy of forgiveness IS a color! So a lot of the times when we are releasing cords, when you're consciously cutting and clearing cords from another to directly use and also setting your intention and as you are releasing that, that you are completely bringing into your body this tone, the color of Forgiveness. This emotional tone is a pink ray of energy that that runs through many other tones, but is a main tone and even if you just bring in the pink ray and that the intention is to hold the complete tone, sound, color and emotional qualities that feeling related to forgiveness, unconditional forgiveness and unconditional forgetfulness. Forgiveness actually dissolves all of the karmic buildup, all of the karmic cording and karmic debt into the greater understanding of Unity; and of accepting the lesson that has been learned or witnessing what happened with neutrality, from that position in time, when that particular cording actually had taken place.